domenica 30 ottobre 2011

Morning thoughts

I'm so thoughtful that I drain my psychic energies so quickly that sometimes I seem to drop braindead. I'm not a genius either, I'm very proud of my above-average intelligence, but true geniuses are way different (my brother could be, if he only wanted). I have such a huge shitload of defects that if I had to write down a list on paper, there would be no trees left way before being half-way done.
But I believe there is one thing I can do very well: I can help others. I take pride in it, I'm glad when I do it, it stimulates me to fix what has gone haywire in someone's head. I like to change the fuse when it has burnt, I like to see people gettng better because I helped them to help themselves. I like to give them the rod and teach them how to fish, instead than giving them a fish.
I don't know if it's a sort of inferiority complex which leads me to think that I can only adjust or "reprogram" or whatever, but not build. Maybe. One day maybe I'll build. Or maybe I'm doing it already, I don't know and now I have no way to figure it out. But I am helping someone. And I am sure I'm freakin' good at it.
I will be an artist. A mind-artist of the mind. I'll do whatever I can to become an architect of neural pathways. I'll become someone whom people will be inspired from, someone who'll help othersfeel better in an artistic way.
I'll try to become the artisan of the mind.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento