lunedì 28 novembre 2011

A Couple of Thought Words

Many are the things I've told you
So many more I'd like to tell
All of those words I thought about
Words that I'd like to yell

Not here, not now,
Maybe nowhere and never.

Many are the things we've done
So many more I'd like to do
All of those things that we've dreamt about
Dreams where there's always you

Not here, not now
Maybe nowhere and never...

But I thank you, and thank you, and thank you again
For what you gave me, and what you're still giving me;
AndI thank you, and thank you, and thank you again
For being by my side, and for somehow being still...

The future's invisible, the present's a lie,
But our past together is the truth and will never die...

You'll be with me forever.

(Copyrighted lyrics from the song "A Couple of Thought words" - All rights reserved)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento