domenica 24 marzo 2013

Completely incomplete


A hundred kilometres left

I wish that they could last forever

You caught me looking at your eyes
I should have been a little stealthier

Eighty kilometers left
I see your smile, so lost in your thoughts
Then suddenly we start to sing
A duet of songs we both don't know

And I drive on and on
While the sunset light shines so soft
I didn't think it could happen so fast
****************************.

Fifty kilometres left
Still laughing like two little children
Still burning for each single touch
Still looking at each other shyly

Twenty kilometres left
The sun's already far behind us
You sleep, still smelling like the sea
That little smile's still shining on your face

And tonight, when we're home
I will open up my heart
I stand so still
And I shiver so hard
While I tell you the words
***************

Not a centimeter left
And no distance at all between us
No words are needed anymore
Each single kiss is screaming out loud
***************

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento