mercoledì 20 marzo 2013

Evening

And so the sun is slowly, quietly setting. It's Not raining anymore. My day hasn't finished, though, and my feet and ankles hurt and are bruised by too much walking. The golden sunset light makes me thoughtful and a little gloomy, maybe bitter. It's been quite a hard day: I woke up at half past five or so, had a chat, then studied like no tomorrow -maybe lost the data also, but nevermind-, then hospital to meet my dear aunt-mother, then university, and then again hospital -going there now actually. Then maybe a bite home, then rehearsals, and then, finally, SLEEP. Seems quite a deadly day. But I don't mind. I am on leave from work, and I am astonished by how better I feel every day. I have enough energy to do all this, and even more. I am very glad to be busy this way, actually. It just scares me to realize  how much health and time my job cost me. I haven't worked for almost two weeks now, and I feel every day better and better. Can't say things are perfect, but I feel a tiny bit optimistic. Freakin' scared, also, by the choices I could take. Yet, I know that I must focus on myself, without wasting a single second.
I just wish I had more "fixed" points, more certainties. I have myself only. Oh what the hell, this is more than enough!

The sun has dropped, and the sky is deep-blue now, the typical beautiful infinite after-rain deep blue. Damn, I haven't got my camera with me.... Nevermind.
I could spend hours, lost in this sky. There, I am sure, I would find some inner peace.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento