martedì 17 gennaio 2012

It's a Hard Life

My head is spinning, so much I'm thinking. The thoughts are many, the feeling always the same. Not four days have passed, and this feeling of being powerless and useless doesn't abandon me.
I don't know whether I'd want the phone to ring or not, I don't know how I'd react. Feelings of love and hatred, of relief and anguish, of power and weakness all coexist in my head, and all I can do is rely on friends to cheer me up and share some of my pain.
One thing is sure: I wasn't given the respect, the love, the warmth I deserve.
Inside me I know I'll get better, so Hope remains: hope for some happiness, hope that this suffering ends.
But still I watch my phone, and some part of me can't avoid to hope for a call.
I'ts very stupid, I know.
I deserve a lot. If not for my guts, at least for my kindness. I'm strong, and I'm not useless at all. I have tons of qualities.
I deserve to be loved.


Mi gira la testa, tanto sto pensando. I pensieri sono molti, il sentimento sempre lo stesso. Non sono passati nemmeno quattro giorni, e questa sensazione di impotenza e di inutilità non mi abbandona.
Non so se vorrei o meno che il telefono squillasse, non so come reagirei. Sensazioni di amore e odio, sollievo e angoscia, forza e debolezza coesistono tutti nella mia mente, e tutto quel che posso fare è affidarmi agli amici affinchè mi rallegrino e si prendano un po' del mio dolore.
Una cosa è sicura: non mi sono stati dati il rispetto, l'amore e il calore che merito.
Dentro di me so che starò meglio, quindi la Speranza rimane: speranza di un po' di felicità, speranza che questa sofferenza finisca.
Ma ancora guardo il telefono, e una qualche parte di me non può evitare di sperare in una chiamata.
E' molto stupido, lo so.
Io merito molto. Se non per le mie palle, almeno per la mia gentilezza. Sono forte, e non sono per niente inutile. Ho un sacco di qualità.
Mi merito di essere amato.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento