domenica 8 gennaio 2012

Saturday Night Fever

I wonder why I feel like posting at 2:00 am and after a beer.
Maybe it's the picture I'm looking at, maybe it's the simple fact that I'm quite relaxed, or maybe it's the slight sadness that keeps me company all the time.
It takes me a while in the evening to write something, mainly because when I get back from work I'm exhausted.
I've got some memories storming my head today, made worse by being neglected.
Actually I don't even know what to think now, I feel like in a limbo. This whole post is meaningless, I realize I'm just writing it for myself. Or am I feeling meaningless? Maybe, I don't know. But it's kind of peaceful in this limbo. Little worries, little care. I heal quietly, without disturbing anyone.
I think. A lot. Too much. I should think less. Memories storm my head, but not aggressively. Just quietly.
And, the more I think, the more I realize I'm not such a bad person.
There is something disturbing in being neglected, at least it helps me see things more clearly.
Clarity: I need it. Not to get angry.




)Mi chiedo perchè mi vien voglia di pubblicare sul blog alle due di notte dopo una birra.
Forse è la foto che sto guardando, forse è il semplice fatto che sono rilassato, o forse è la sottile tristezza che mi tiene compagnia continuamente.
Mi ci vuole un po' la sera per scriver qualcosa, principalmente perchè quando torno dal lavoro sono esausto.
Ho dei ricordi che impazzano nella mia testa stasera, resi peggiori dal venire ignorato.
A dire il vero non so nemmeno cosa pensare ora, mi sento come in un limbo. Tutto questo post è inutile. Mi rendo conto che sto scrivendo per me stesso. O sono io senza senso? Forse, non lo so. Ma questo limbo è abbastanza pacifico. Poche preoccupazioni, poco interesse. Guarisco silenziosamene, senza disturbare alcuno.
Penso. Tanto. Troppo. Dovrei pensar meno. I ricordi mi imperversano in testa, ma non aggressivamente. Solo silenziosamente. E più penso, più mi rendo conto che non sono così malaccio come persona.
C'è qualcosa di irritante nell'essere ignorati, almeno mi aiuta a vedere le cose più chiaramente.
Chiarezza. Mi serve. Per non adirarmi.)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento