domenica 22 gennaio 2012

Limelight

Alan Parsons Project - "Limelight"

I really don't know whether mine is a sort of raging, or desperation, or what else.
I don't know.
But I know I'm trying to channel all my feelings in one direction: making my life better, becoming a better person, in a better body with a better mind; with better intentions and more focus, aiming to be happy.

I feel devastated, raped in my inner feelings, yet I don't want to give up, and if this wasteland o' mine can be my fuel, so let it be.

I want to acheive some things, first of all saving my family.
I'll be under my father, mother and aunts' Limelight.
And I make a promise to myself: that never, ever again I'll accept to be with someone for whom I'm the second.
I want to be in my girl's Limelight.
Then I'll start trying to help other people live a better life.
I will be in Goodness' Limelight.

"Limelight shining on me, telling the world who I am!
Maybe the road's not easy, maybe the prize is small...
After all the years of waiting I'm gonna show them alll!"




Davvero non so se la mia è una sorta di rabbia, o disperazione.
Non lo so.
Ma so che sto cercando di incanalare i miei sentimenti in una direzione: rendere la mia vita migliore, diventare una persona migliore, con un corpo e una mente migliori; con migliori intenti e più concentrazione, puntando ad esser felice.

Mi sento devastato, stuprato nei miei intimi sentimenti, ciò nonostante non voglio arrendermi, e se questa terra bruciata dentro di me può essere il mio carburante, così sia.

Voglio realizzare alcuni obiettivi, primo fra tutti salvare la mia famiglia.
Sarò sotto i riflettori di mio padre, di mia madre e delle mie zie.
E mi sono promesso che mai, mai più acetterò di stare con qualcuna per cui sono in secondo piano.
Voglio essere sotto il riflettore della mia ragazza.
Poi comincerò a provare ad aiutare altre persone a vivere una vita migliore.
Sarò sotto il riflettore del Bene.

"Limelight shining on me, telling the world who I am!
Maybe the road's not easy, maybe the prize is small...
After all the years of waiting I'm gonna show them alll!"

2 commenti:

  1. Don't make someone a priority, if they make you only an option...

    RispondiElimina
  2. I won't. Anymore. I've done this mistake, hoping to become a priority. It didn't happen. I won't make the same mistake again. Hugs Marta!

    RispondiElimina