martedì 16 aprile 2013

Boston

Yeah, ok, I know... I must be the 120394619285620934860 person to write about it.
So I won't write about it directly, but about the feelings that this event caused me.
My thought goes to the victims. To all those who lost their life because of something they had no part in. Dozens of innocent people, whose only fault was to be easy victims of a war (?) wanted by others. Ironically, those others will earn money even from those people's deaths.

I'm writing because I find some inspiring words, spoken by some Mr. Ceronetti, an Italian Poet. These words are more-than-ever up-to-date now, for me personally, and for this decaying world, full of arrogant people whose only ability (?) is self-justification, maybe to quench the Conscience, in an attempt to trample the world, people, people's feelings, for their own puny personal or "group" success.
And I do not respect ANY acheivement obtained by walking on others, especially when these others are being merely and consciously used.


"Più si è uomini e più si ha orrore di un'azione compiuta (o schivata), di un pensiero, di un'intenzione avuti, che può ricacciare indietro il salutare accusatore intimo. E' diabolico, amare e giustificare ininterrottamente se stessi; è un'amputazione grave, essere privi dell'orrore di sé qualunque cosa si faccia. Senza quello non c'è più l'uomo: c'è un altro al suo posto.
Ma uomini privi di questa utile componente sono già dappertutto al lavoro nel mondo. Buona parte della storia contemporanea anonima temo sia opera di uomini di questo tipo, tutti pericolosi amputati" (Ceronetti).


Ad Maiora.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento