giovedì 11 aprile 2013

Sleepless

Probably I should force myself to go to bed. But, hell, I cannot.
So many things are racing through my head right now, that I'm not even able to sort thoughts out correctly.
Yet, I feel that everything is clearer to my mind than to most people's.
But spring and come, and despite the hard times, the sun is bringing me happiness.
I have made lots of nice plans: photoshootings, workshops, and a two-week full time drawing and painting seminar. I'm very thrilled.
Music classes are going well, and my voice is developing unexpectedly! So much that I decided to "bapthize" my band's genre "Operock" :-)
It started as a challenge, but hell... singing like a pro is fun! Never had so much voice!
So that's another path I could take (I can almost imagine me teaching Opera singing in Tokyo!!!).

I have great friends, and if it's true that you can judge a person by his or her own friends, well, I don't think I could be judged any better! My three Stars Silvia, Paola and Gloria are wonderful, sweet, smart and caring. I shouldn't be the one to say it, but I'm really a lucky and a great man. My qualities heavily outnumber my defects.
Poor Silvia... Never saw her crying like the other day. Fortunately I had enough stamina to drive there. Turned out a pleasant night, with red wine and beer and sweets a-plenty.
Gym is also going very fine, my legs are stronger and stronger, and I am thinner and thinner.
I like it!
It seems like finally Morpheus has come, so I wish you all goodnight, my five readers.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento