mercoledì 17 aprile 2013

Smiling Man Behind a Desk in a Big City

Basically a person can do some kinds of things: what he wants; what he needs to; in some cases, what others want him to do (this happens in particular cases, but definitely it's not my case now, so I'll drop this last point).
As for me, having a recent decision lost its meaning, I undid it. Now I have no clue of the consequences, we'll see, yet I think I've done what, generally speaking, was the most mature thing to do. Maybe, who knows... it'll inspire me another song. Would be good, since I'm songwriting like I never thought I could (and no, dear friends, for the time being I will try not to write maroon 5-like commercial crap, for I can't say anything about music, but surely my lyrics are way better than their bunches of spoken-and-responen words - and my music is very lyrics-based).
And now, let's get ready to face another day!

Ad Maiora.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento