martedì 2 aprile 2013

Spring

So FINALLY spring seems to be among us! Trees are blooming, flowers too, the temperature is way above 10°C already, with peaks of 21° (!) today!
I love when it gets warmer. It gives me both some peace of mind and an incredible amount of energy. Well, being off from work helps, but still!
A new cycle begins, and I will not miss the occasion to use it as much as I can singing, studying, taking pics and so on! Didn't think my voice would improve so much in two months only, gives me more strength to keep up the good job (and singing is no joke!).
I can't wait for the weather to be stable, so I can finally forget about my car and ride my bike 24/7!
It's surprising how important the sun is! It just makes everything better!!! And especially now, I am really enjoying using this help to boost my morale and energy!
Well, one can say everything about Italy, but not that it's not a beautiful Country!
Can't wait for Mother Nature to show up in all her multi-coloured might!
And now, my dear readers, I think I bored you enough, so off to the gym I go!
Welcome, Spring!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento