sabato 6 aprile 2013

Here We Go Again

Ham, mortadella, salame, bread: check. Wine: check. Sleeping bag: check. Guitar: check. Money: check. Destination: Imperia. I'm on a mission from Chuck. I just cannot leave a friend alone and suffering. Especially when we're talking about my best friend ever. Especially after she spent hours cheering me up.
I flew 4500 Kms to be with my gf when she needed my presence, and would do it again and again. I can surely drive 250 kms for a dear friend.
Go, Andre!

Update: THE SEA!

Update: Damn...

Update: well, the situation isn't pleasant, but it was nice to talk and laugh like when we were in Milano, when she still lived there. A terrace, the sea, beers, and well... everything looks better.
This has been a horrible month. Hard times for everyone. But well, I thank life for giving me such wonderful friends. I'm sure that, if they could, they'd have done the same for me.
And now.... breakfast ^^

We are both sad.... but being sad together somehow feels weirdly good :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento